If you subscribe to any Services offered through this Site, you may also be subject to additional terms and conditions (“Terms of Service” or “TOS“) applicable to such Services, which will be brought to your attention at that time.
Sites and Services
We do not guarantee that access to or use of this Site or any Services will be uninterrupted or error free, and FinxData shall not be liable for any feature not being accessible or for any unavailability of its Site and Services. The Site and its features may be expanded, limited or modified at any time by FinxData to meet the needs of its Users, or for technical or other reasons, without advance notice or reason. We may also in our sole discretion, and at any time, discontinue providing, temporarily or permanently, any or all of the Site or Services, without notice. To access some of the content or features of the Site or its Services, Users may need to enhance or update the hardware or software in their computer systems. FinxData assumes no responsibility for any failure to access the Site or any Services, partially or fully, whether due to the User’s system, the Internet network or any other cause.
We do not provide information or services to minors, and if you are under 18, and at least 13 years of age, you may only use this Site and/or the Services with the active involvement of a parent, guardian or other supervising adult. You may not use this Site if you are under 13 years of age.
No Individual Investment Advice
This Site does not provide individual or customized legal, tax, accounting, business or investment services. Since each individual’s situation is unique, a qualified professional should be consulted before making financial decisions.
Message Web Site Content Limitations
We make no guarantees as to the accuracy, thoroughness or quality of the information & Data on this Site or through the Services, which is provided only on an “AS-IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis at User’s sole risk. This information may be provide by third parties and FinxData shall not be responsible or liable for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the Site content. The information and investment, accounting, or legal strategies provided at this Site are neither comprehensive nor appropriate for every individual. Some of the information is relevant for specific countries such as US, Canada, India or UK., and may not be relevant to or compliant with the laws, regulations or other legal requirements of other countries. It is your responsibility to determine whether, how and to what extent your intended use of the information and Services will be technically and legally possible in the areas of the world where you intend to use them. You are advised to verify any information before using it for any personal, financial, accounting, legal, or business purpose. In addition, the opinions and views expressed in any article on this Site are solely those of the author(s) of the article and do not reflect the opinions of FinxData or its management. The Site content and services may be modified at any time by us, without advance notice or reason, and FinxData shall have no obligation to notify you of any corrections or changes to any Site content.
License to Use Site Content
We grant you a limited personal use license to access, display, download, format and print portions of this Site content solely for your own personal non-commercial use, provided that the content is not modified and all proprietary notices are kept intact. You may not reproduce, publish, translate, merge, sell, rent, distribute the content, or create a derivative work of the content on any other website or as part of any educational, training or reference materials. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any content on this Site.
FinxData does not guarantee that files available for downloading through its Site will be free of infection or viruses or other code that may have contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for integrity, security and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
Advertisers Are Not Endorsed
Though we seek to partner with quality companies, we are not responsible for the claims or representations made by advertisers and sponsors. FinxData does not review, endorse or recommend the products or services of any company mentioned on our Site. We will not be liable in any way for damages of any kind resulting out of the misuse of any personal information or data submitted by you to an advertiser or sponsor.
As a convenience to Users, the Site and Services may provide links to other sites or resources. Because we do not review and have no control over such sites and resources, FinxData shall not be responsible or liable for use of or reliance on any content, products, services or information at such sites or resources. Inclusion of any links does not imply any endorsement, affiliation, approval, association or sponsorship by FinxData of the linked websites, resources, their operators or owners. When you select a link, you may be leaving our Site. The information available on third parties websites may have certain restrictions on its use or distribution which differ from this TOU.
The following activities are strictly prohibited:
- Posting unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation (“Spamming”);
- Postings for any unlawful or fraudulent purpose (including links);
- Posting of personal information (for yourself or anyone else);
- Posting materials containing viruses or other malicious or destructive code;
- Posting of offensive content including profanity, obscenity, racist or pornographic material;
- Engaging in any activities that are defamatory, violate the personal privacy rights of others, or infringe any person’s rights, including but not limited to, collecting and distributing information about Internet users without their permission, except as permitted by applicable law;
- Posting any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hateful, degrading to others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, disability or other classification or otherwise objectionable in any way;
- Copying, modifying, creating a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code of the Site or Services;
- Removing or obscuring the copyright notice or other notices displayed in connection with the content accessible through the Site or Services;
- Interfering with or disrupting the Site functionalities, Services, or servers and networks connected to Site, or disobeying any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected directly or indirectly to the Site;
- Modifying the Site or Services in any manner or form, or using modified versions of the Site or Services, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Site or Services;
- Reproducing, printing, caching, storing, or distributing content retrieved from the Site or Services in any way not authorized by this TOU or for any commercial use without the prior written permission of FinxData;
- Selling, assigning, sublicensing, or otherwise transferring any right in the Services or content accessible through the Site;
- Accessing the Site or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by FinxData;
- Using the Site or Services to violate any law (whether local, state/provincial/territorial, national, or international), whether or not intentionally;
- Impersonating any person or entity, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Manipulating identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any question, answer or comment you post on the Site;
- Engaging in “screen scraping,” “database scraping,”; and/or
The FinxData Site and its content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other proprietary laws.
Reporting Copyright Infringement. FinxData takes claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. For U.S. users, if you believe any materials accessible on or from the Site infringes your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Site by submitting written notification at our email address. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed, or, if the claim involves multiple works on the website, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on this website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
Repeat Infringers. It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable access to this Site and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers of these TOU.
This TOU, and any applicable TOS, constitute the entire agreement between each User and Investopedia governing the User’s access to and use of the Site and its Services, and supersede all prior agreements regarding its subject matter.
The stock market data, currency rates and commodity data (all types of financial data) given on the Finxdata are sourced from reliable sources. There may be variance in current rates and applicable prices as it updates on real time basis. Finxdata.com has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of information provided; however, FinxData and associates do not guarantee such accuracy. The rates are for informational purposes only. It is not a solicitation to buy, sell or act based on the rates given. FinxData and associates do not accept culpability for losses and/or damages arising based on the rates/data provided on the site.